Monday, June 15, 2009

Let's go to the Aquarium...

When we left the zoo, we headed over to the Aquarium. Actually we had some Mother's po-boys in the car on the way. YUMMO!!!!! We knew Caden would really enjoy the aquarium, and we were, quite frankly, glad to be in the A/C. What we didn't expect, however, was how much Grayson loved it!!! He was absolutely enamored!
He wanted to see everything. He tried to look and see all he could. We were there a good 30 minutes before sweet Graybaby was completely passed out in the stroller. He slept through most of the aquarium. We'll have to go back sometime so he can enjoy the whole thing...I know he would love it!
Caden loved that lots of the exhibits had buttons underneath them. He love running up and pushing all of the buttons. It wasn't very crowded, so that was very nice for us!
I just liked these birds...I thought it was cute how they were cleaning eachother. They were taking care of one another. We've just gotta do that for each other every now and again. Some spots, ya just can't reach!
When I turned around to see what my parents were laughing at, my first thought was, "Dear Lord, I hope that's not the piranha tank!!" Caden was INTENSE about getting something in the tank. I assumed he wanted to touch a fish.
Oh look, there's a fish...how cute he wants to pet the fish!!
NOPE!!! God love his little OCD heart!! There was a leaf in the tank, and he just HAD to get it out. Good gracious, I love that little guy!!! He makes me laugh every single day!!
Daddy and Caden in the giant teeth...no idea to what this jaw belongs!!
On the way home, we stopped at Gambino's Bakery for some Doberge squares, and we let Caden have a petit four. Caden was just tickled with his "baby cake." He practically licked the wrapper!

No comments: