Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Shopping Trip...

So sorry it's been a few days since I updated!!! I hope that everyone has gone to Jeff and Abbey's blog to see how cute Reed is. They are hilarious, and have made a cardboard version of their son. You will be sure to enjoy the adventures of Flat Reed. Mom and I went to Dallas this weekend to get a few items for the store. We had a fabulous time, and we stayed with my aunt while we were there, so we had a great visit.
Here's my cousin, Brittany, getting ready for work...

I don't think we could have fit much more into the back of the Expedition!!!

Here's my cousin, Courtney, driving us to do some more shopping...

2 comments:

JEff said...

What? No trailer full of stuff hauled behind the expedition? Is Apple Annie going soft on us?

Lee, Shea, Luke and Charlie said...

looks like you guys had a successful shopping trip!