Saturday, June 2, 2007

Let's start at the very beginning...

Goodness...I have a lot of pictures on my camera from the last time I updated the blog. So...we'll start at the beginning of the memory card and work our way forward. The beginning of the card is one of my favorite parts...Abbey's baby shower!! It was in Batesville last Saturday. My dear friends Abbey and Jeff are in the process of adopting an ADORABLE little boy from Taiwan. They have named him Reed. If you haven't already, you simply much check out their blog, Landlife. If you are wondering who the cute little boy is in the pictures below, he is known as Flat Reed. He is much like Flat Stanley (click the link to find out what Flat Stanley is...for those of you not in the world of elementary education), but he is Flat Reed complete with actual features of the real Reed! I think it is the cutest idea! You will be seeing more of Flat Reed in the next couple of weeks because Caden and I are going to visit him in Nashville next week! Here are some pics from the shower...
Here I am with Flat Reed and Abbey.
Flat Reed is thrilled to try out his new carseat...
The cutest baby shower cake ever!

Abbey opening gifts...

Here is Abbey showing us all of the features of the new exersaucer...she's so good at doing demonstrations!

No comments: