Sunday, July 29, 2007

Still here...

No pics today, but I just wanted to let all of you bloggers know that the Porters are still here! I haven't been feeling well with this little bean, so I haven't felt much like blogging. However, I have met my new best friend, Phenegran...so we should be blogging regularly again very soon! I can't believe that I go back to school this week. I'm one of those sickos who gets excited about school and school supplies, so this is really my time of year!! I can't wait to meet the babies that will be in my class this year! I've gotta run for now, but I'll be back soon with some pics!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love school supplies, too! And, I have this overwhelming desire to go decorate a room for school...oh, the strange characteristics of a teacher! I might go buy a few school supplies for when Reed gets older, just because I love to buy school supplies.

Lee, Shea, Luke and Charlie said...

so sorry you are sick!! i had a love for phenagran during my pregnancy too! it was a lifesaver

Jane said...

Would you like a "bouquet of freshly sharpened pencils"? Anyone know what movie that is from?

Tate Family said...

Hope and pray you get to feeling better!