Sunday, November 4, 2007

Time to catch up on PICS!!!

Well, this post is going to be LOTS of pics!! I have no idea how to upload more than 5 at a time, so excuse the wacky order. We're all doing well. Caden is BUSY BUSY BUSY...I was actually just getting ball point pen ink out of a chair (if you need stain removal advice, I'm the QUEEN!). Grayson is moving around all of time...I LOVE it!!! I have another ultrasound on Friday to check on him again. I'll try to figure out how to scan in the pics, but don't hold your breath because it's MISTLETOE week!!! It will be a quite hectic week for all!!!
Frank and Caden riding on HalloweenPosing...

What a cute monkey!!!

3 stars of "Wizard of Oz"...2 flying monkeys and a tin man

Going down the HUGE slide with Daddy...

Playing in "Toddler Town" at Fall Fest

My favorite game...the DUCKIES!!!

I decided to sit and stay a while

Frank and Anna making their grand entrance to the homecoming game

On the field (they're 2nd from the left)

Posing after the court presentation

On the way to school

The 2 flying monkeys

No comments: