Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Ding Dong the Kids are Gone...

Don't get me wrong...I do love my babies at school, and I am TOTALLY blessed to work where I do, BUT there is just something exciting about when they go home for the summer!! Now, I still have to go to work today and tomorrow, but there are only adults in the building, so it's an entirely different atmosphere. Other IMPORTANT things to note: American Idol Finale tonight...I have no idea who I want to win. Jordin is my favorite, and I would love for her to win, but I'm cautious becuase the winner never seems to have as much longevity as the others. Blake is very talented too, so no matter who wins, it will have been a fair fight! But the most important TV news of the week is that my very favorite show EVER starts tomorrow night...SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE!!! I LOVE this show. I think it's because deep down somewhere I really can "bust a move," but let's just hope I never try! So I would encourage all of you to at least give this show a shot. They also have a tour of the top dancers (like Am. Idol does) when the show is over, and my grandmother and I have already decided that we ARE going this year...how much fun is that!
In other exciting news, Frank gave me an early birthday present last night! He wanted me to have it before I drive to Batesville on Saturday. My old iPod keeps freezing up, so my sweet husband got me this one...

3 comments:

JEff said...

Abbey's kids are almost gone and I know that she is excited. We're not so-o-o-o into-Oo-Oo Blake, bu -uh-uh-t he can seem to do that stuttering thing well. Abbey and I have tickets to go the American Idol concert tour on my birthday!

Lee, Shea, Luke and Charlie said...

happy early birthday! what a great present!! I am also a HUGE fan of SYTYCD...... i watched both seasons and some people have still never even heard of the show!! hope you have a great summer

asplashofsunshine said...

HELLO! You don't know me, but I saw your name on thelifeofsuz.blogspot.com and I'll admit, I am a stay at home Mommy that loves to see other people's blogs. Your blog is adorable, so why not let you know. I saw that you are a teacher too. I was a Kindergarten teacher until I decided to stay home with the kids. I can't wait to be back in the classroom.