Sunday, May 20, 2007

Field Day and Supper Club...

Friday was a very busy day for the Porter family. First, we had Field Day for my school. It is always fun to bring Caden to Field Day...my babies get to see him, and so do the other teachers. It's a really fun day for all, and the weather could not have been better on Friday...it was BEAUTIFUL!!!
Family Portrait...
My baby with my babies...

Oooo...I want to touch the flag...

More of my babies...
"Hey, where's everybody going?? It's my turn to run relays!!"
Then, Friday night, we had supper club at our house. Our Sunday School class has supper club every month, and we did it at our house this month. This month we started incorporating a service project with it, and we brought things that Blair E. Batson Children's Hospital needed. We had lots of fun, and Caden was WORN OUT by the end of the day!!
Cute boys!!
(Our Sunday School can apparently only produce male children...the current count is 7 boys and 1 girl!)

More boys...running around the back yard...

Chillin' in the kitchen...

"So, from your legal perspective, how much time am I lookin' at??"
:)

A sweet, sweet family!

Hanging out on the back porch...
(Do you like the rockers I got for Mother's Day??)

More outside time...

No comments: