Sunday, September 28, 2008

My new fav...

This one is definitely my new favorite picture of Caden! Now for the background on what he was doing. We were playing out in the back yard a couple of days ago (FABULOUS weather!), and Caden went to get a toy out of this bucket. It had collected some rain water and was pretty dingy, so I got out the hose to wash it out and rinse all of the toys. While I was rinsing, Caden started playing in the water with some of his shovels and his watering can. I decided to put some clean water in the bucket to let Caden play with, and then I went in to bring Grayson out. When I came back outside, this is what I found. Caden was saying, "Mommy, I swimmin'!!" So of course, I went straight for the camera to capture it. I cannot believe how big my little man is getting!!

No comments: