Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Back in the Land of the Living...

We just wanted everyone to know that we are finally feeling better!!! We had some fun playing together tonight in the playroom.
Last week I missed the entire week of school to be home with the boys. Grayson was in the hospital for 2 days because his RSV turned into a bit of pneumonia. He also had a double ear infection...not to mention teething! Poor baby!!
Sweet Caden...he is so funny! We always tell him that he's a funny boy, so now he tells everyone that. He'll say, "Mommy, you such a funny boy!"
Oh how we love Aunt Kel...she brought over Dilly Bars!! Caden thought that was QUITE fun and yummy!
"OOoooo"
Very glad we stripped before he ate this!
Grayson loves Aunt Kel, too!
She's so funny!
Speaking of Kel...Here's a pic of us at the end of her bachelorette party night.

Here's me...I think I'm getting to old for this...fuddy duddy!

And I'll leave you with this cute thumb sucking pic...

4 comments:

laura said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry that y'all have been sick! Poor little Grayson. I hope that y'all are able to get some rest - and stay healthy for awhile!

Anonymous said...

sooo glad those babies are feeling better!!! Grayson and Caden are just too cute for words!
love ya,
brandi

The Hanes said...

Emily.....Grayson is looking more and more like you!! Sorry everyone has been sick. Isn't is sad that at the age of 28 you feel too old for a bachlorette party (I'm the same way though).

Tomekia Porter said...

Glad to hear the boys are well! Hope Mom and Dad have recovered too! We miss y'all tons! BTW I will help you with a background if you help me with a header! Deal?