Monday, November 3, 2008

More Swimming...

Since Grayson totally doesn't understand the time change, Caden and I have had more time to play together in the evenings just the 2 of us. Tonight, he wanted to "wash hands." This means he wanted to play with the water in the sink. I figured, let's just strip down and make bath night out of it. He had a ball!!!

He could sit and fill this cup and dump it out for HOURS...

Pretty sure his hand is on his hip for this one...

Fill the cup...

Cheesy grin...

Dump it out...

LOVE this kid!!!

2 comments:

Tate Family said...

Thanks for the idea -- it will be stolen. ;) Water + boys = endless fun!!

mommy to many said...

this mad me laugh...i'm new on your blog, but i have 4 children(the oldest is four, a 3 year old and soon to be, 2 year old twin girls!!) and most of the time my children take baths in the sink!! i was THRILLED to see that there are other moms out there who do it also....my blog is set to private, but if you'd like to take a peek let me know at
glhoffman2004@yahoo.com an i'll invite you, in the subject please put "invite me"