Sunday, October 11, 2009

After Church...

Sunday afternoons are one of our favorite times to hang out as a family. The boys especially love that Daddy is home to play. This a very typical scene in our house between lunch time and nap time.
The boys love to jump on Daddy!! And you can tell, they know how to destroy a room!!
This one is for my aunt, Joy. You see that Caden is still obsessed with the flash cards you brought months ago!! I think of you every time I'm picking them up off the floor. ;)
Grayson loves to get into my makeup drawer and make a mess. Here he found my loose powder. He would have gotten away with it, but he left these adorable foot prints on the bathroom rug. I'm pretty sure there is a tube of lipstick in the VCR right now, too!

1 comment:

E said...

Those footprints are too funny!!