Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Swim fun...

I know, I know..."You're out of school for summer, you should be blogging more." Well, I'm not, so move on!! Seriously, the boys and I are having so much fun playing that we're just too busy!! But I will try to be a bit more frequent for ya!!!
We recently made a new addition to the back yard. We bit the bullet and put in a pool!!! We have a big back yard with plenty of room for a really nice pool. We couldn't be happier with our new fabulous pool!!! Do you like it???I know, you're jealous....it even has a slide. Caden had a ball in it when we first put it up. I think Daddy like it too!!
He also LOVES the slide!! And before you start saying anything about the dorky "aqua-socks," they are purely functional.
How fun are these two!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

very fun and very handsome men you have honey! love ya, brandi

Jane said...

To have summers off...I am very jealous of all my teacher friends and family. What was I thinking when I picked my career? Hope y'all are having a blast in your new pool. It is extremely fancy!

Tate Family said...

LOVE it...Aqua socks and all.

The Hanes said...

I love it!!!!! Frank is such a good sport!!!

Tomekia Porter said...

LOVE IT! Is there room for Aunt Mimi and Uncle Randy?