Friday, January 12, 2007

My Little Red Wagon...

Needless to say, little red wagons have come a long way since I have seen one last. They now come with seats, seatbelts, and cupholders! And, of course, Caden got one for Christmas. Frank put it together this afternoon, so we took a stroll around the block. It was great fun!!!
Here I am riding around the block...
Mommy was so sweet to pull my wagon!
Then we saw my friend Savanna (she was born 4 days after me...we're good friends).
Here we are riding with Daddy...
On the way home, I got a little bored, so I started reading my book.


2 comments:

JEff said...

Oh, Caden! You have the right idea...Mommy and Daddy are working for you! I bet you can come up with all kinds of things for them to do for you!
-Your Mom's "Normal" Friend

Joy said...

Oh, Caden we love you so much. Being so far away it is nice to see action shots of you. You are so blessed to have been born into such a wonderful family!! Love you and miss you!
Joy