Sunday, January 28, 2007

Then and now...

With Frank away at a Disciple Now weekend, Caden and I have been having a pretty laid back time. When Caden woke up at 7:30 this morning, I was so sleepy and did not want to get up! But when I walked through his door and saw that sweet face light up, it was all worth it. It makes me think...if I delight in seeing Caden enjoy being with me, how much more does our Heavenly Father delight seeing us desire to be with Him?? God is so good!
For those of you who haven't heard, our child is apparently a vampire. He currently has 3 teeth with one more very close to popping through. He has his 2 center teeth on the bottom, and then he has his right "i" tooth on the top, and the left "i" tooth is getting ready to make its appearance! I would take a picture and show you, but Caden DOES NOT show his teeth for any reason whatsoever. You'll just have to take my word on this one.
As Caden's birthday approaches, I have become obsessed with "Then and Now" photos of him. We are getting ready to put Caden's swing away in the attic, so I put him in it for one last swing a couple of nights ago. Check out the difference:
Here he is at a couple of weeks old:

And a couple of days ago:

1 comment:

Lee, Shea, Luke and Charlie said...

i feel your pain!! We are about to put Luke's swing up too!! so sad