Sunday, January 7, 2007

Welcome to the world of blogging...

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Well...I guess I've done it...I've given in to blogging! I actually feel like I have now officially stepped into the 21st century. Now we'll see if I can keep it updated regularly! Caden is spending the night with Honey and Papa (my parents) tonight, so I took this opportunity to get things rolling. I can't believe how much Caden has changed over just the past month...crawling, pulling up, 2 teeth, a haircut! Here are some pics of my sweet one...


In a cabinet:
In my new Playroom (formerly known as the dining room):

How Could you ever say no to this face???

2 comments:

JEff said...

Congrats on starting your blog! We'll be keeping up to do, and I have changed the link on our page.

JEff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.