Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Loads of Pics...

Not much new to report around here, but I thought I would update with some pics. We did get a new dishwasher, so that was fun...For the first time, the dishes are actually clean when they come out of the dishwasher!!! And Caden can now chew up a pill. This would not be that big of a deal, but for the last year I have been crushing up his Singular and dumping it down his throat, but tonight I gave him the whole pill to see what would happen. He chewed it up like a champ!! I was so proud! Now, without further ado, pics:
The boys' Easter baskets...
The logistics of bathtime at our house...It gets very interesting because Caden sees it as his duty to get the entire bathroom wet.
Sweet Grayson...look at how LONG he is!!!
Ooo...I'm so cold!!
Caden after the bath...
Sweet feet...
Caden really enjoyed his Spring Break. It meant that we got to go to the park several time. Here he is with Honey pushing him in the swing...
Going down the slide...
In the "big boy" swing...
Here is Grayson enjoying the park...I promise he's under there!! It was windy, so I made him a tent. Notice the double stroller...very cool!!
Next park...fun curvy slide...
And another swing...this time Cousin Courtney is pushing with Aunt Joy in front (they came all the way from Dallas just to take me to the park!!!)...sorry y'all aren't really in the pic!!
We go to the doctor on Thursday to have a weight check for Grayson...I'll keep ya posted on how the little one is growing. I know you will all be anxiously waiting to hear!!! :)

4 comments:

Maggie said...

Sweet pictures!!
Some time this summer, we need to meet over at winner's circle...so we can wear 'em out!! Ha!

And, that's our exact double stroller...do you love it?! I make up excuses to go on walks now.

Tate Family said...

Fun pictures, Emily. I am sure you're learning quite the juggling act. :) Those Easter baskets are too precious.

Beth said...

Sweet boys!! They are too precious!! I forgot to comment about the camera. I have the Canon Rebel Digital 10 mp and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!! It is cheaper on Amazon than anywhere else.

Jenny said...

cute pictures of that *new* sweet little boy in your family. i love the easter baskets, too!!:)